Sober House Directory Undergraduate Scholarship
About the Sober House Directory Undergraduate Scholarship. The development of Sober House Directory was fueled by helping those in struggling communities find access to sober living.
Creating this resource took dedication from our many team members. Our twenty-three hundred sober house listings (and counting!) assist people across the United States find recovery homes. We hope to show how large the recovery community is and de-stigmatize asking for help.
The scholarship award is for $1,000.
Who is Eligible?
All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants must be enrolled in data science or computer science.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Required Application Details
- Please write a 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- How can we use data science or computer science to help our marginalized communities?
- If you have an idea for a project that would help those in marginalized communities, particularly the recovery community, please share it in your essay!
- Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
- Please submit the scholarship form below.
How to Apply
Visit Sober House Directory Scholarship Form and fill out the form to submit your essay.
All applications must be submitted by November 1, 2021. A winner will be selected and notified by November 15, 2021.