Warrior's Path East
200 South Main Street, Attleboro, Massachusetts 02703, USA
Warrior’s Path East is a sober house for women in Attleboro Massachusetts, offering transitional residence while helping women in recovery find jobs, maintain their sobriety, and form coping skills for a successful re-entry to society.
Warrior’s Path is a family of Sober Houses located in Attleboro, MA. For individuals in recovery, Warrior’s path provides the opportunity for men and women in recovery to adjust and transition to clean living, working, and attending AA / NA meetings while living in a substance-free and sober environment surrounded by other supportive people in recovery.
These house rules effectively promote safety and sobriety.
- Every resident is required to get a AA or NA sponsor.
Warrior’s Path will help you get a sponsor!
- Every resident is required to have health insurance.
Warrior’s Path will help you apply for health insurance!
- Every resident must attend 4+ AA or NA meetings per week
- Every resident must attend weekly house community meetings
- No violence, aggressive behavior, or intimidation allowed
- All residents subject to up to seven weekly drug tests
- Residents must act with respect toward one another
- ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY on alcohol and drug use
- Curfew 11:00PM (Sun-Thu) and 12:00AM Friday & Saturday
Phone: (508) 639-5708