Transitions in Recovery
225 E Wyomissing Ave, Mohnton, PA 19540, USA
Sober House Description:
Transitions In Recovery provides a supportive sober living community environment, while East Coast Recovery Services provides treatment and a personalized approach to practicing the life skills necessary for long-term recovery. The variable length of stay is based on a sober house resident’s ability to meet their agreed-upon goals and specific objectives which help them gauge their progress.
Transitions in Recovery offers a highly structured recovery and sober environment with 24/7 supervision and on-site drug and alcohol screening. The sobriety program also includes the cost of treatment at East Coast Recovery Services and is private pay.
Our approach is designed to:
- Address addiction as a chronic disease process of the brain
- Help the sober house individual learn to cope with life without relying on a chemical
- Challenge addictive thinking and behaviors
- Utilize techniques backed by scientific research
- Intervene on relapse behavior
- Incorporate lifestyle changes
- Utilize peer support to facilitate change
- Challenge and intervene in impulsive behaviors