A Reprieve for Men- Opelika, Alabama
401 South 9th Street, Opelika, AL 36801, USA
Certification: Not Certified
A Reprieve for Men strives to create a spiritually sound environment that is positive, creative, caring, and fun. We believe that recovery can only be accomplished through developing positive relationships. We also believe that the living environment must be attended to in order to inspire our residents and staff to grow together in our quest for spiritual health.
Our intent for each individual is to have them create a plan of action that can be developed, improved, and that focuses on three relational areas: spirituality, community, and self. We strive to help residents understand how they separated from self, from spirituality, and from their community. Then we help them develop their personal plan for healthy relations to self, spirituality, and others. This is accomplished through intensive personal work in the Twelve Step discipline, and therapeutic support.
A good candidate for care:
- Men struggling with alcohol and drug addiction
- Men struggling with 12-Step improvement
- Men having difficulty with spiritual concepts and principals
- Men needing help to transition back to college or into a career
- Men that lack direction and goals in the areas of employment, responsibility, and accountability.