The Olive Tree Sober Living- Lafayette,Louisiana
106 Rebecca Drive, Lafayette, Louisiana 70508, United States
Certification: Not Certified
Sober House Description:
Who We Are
We are an organization helping people within the community find their way back to recovery. Our organization takes the warrior out of the addiction through a program designed to help integrate life skills and tools needed for everyday survival. Our sober homes offer:
- Peer Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Family Services
- Accountability Training
- Job Placement
- On Site Random Drug Testing
- Money Management Training
- Stress & Anger Management
- 12 Step Book Study
- Bible Studies
- Resume Training
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Life Skills
Our goal for our sober living homes are to help warriors in the early stages of their sobriety life journey to have the tools needed to maintain their success through a purpose driven life.
Some of the tools that will be learned is setting and achieving goals through self awareness and transparency. They will be building healthy relationships with honesty, communication and boundaries. The warriors will also have to actively find and maintain employment and learn how manage their finances. Furthermore, it is also encouraged that they are involved in outreach programs throughout the community.
· Life coaching for residents while being given the tools of sober living and learning how to use them to recreate their life.
· Accountability in sobriety, as well as, rebuilding relationships, taking care of legal situations, career choices and work obligations, time management, and interpersonal relations.
· Connections with other Nonprofits to help residents get jobs within the first month of residency, as well as, to be given tools to find what is needed to create a purpose within their life and build a career within their talents, abilities, and passions.
· Connections with other local businesses to help facilitate rebuilding family dynamics clinically, as well as, legally and recreationally.
· Structure built within the house to help facilitate better conditions of producing an atmosphere conducive to long term sobriety.
· An affordable $650 monthly rent with availability to pay on a weekly basis.
· Spacious and comfortable living accommodations with a family welcoming atmosphere.
– 17+ years of age.
– Completion of a detox or Acute care In-Patient facility.
– Deposit of $150 minimum. First week’s/month’s rent along with deposit is preferred.
– Completion of an interview, either on phone or in-person, with a House Manager.
Sober Living Home Operator Information:
Phone: (337) 534-5475