Tampa Foundations In Recovery Female Tampa Florida
103 West Mohawk Avenue, Tampa, FL 33604, USA
Sober House Description:
About Tampa Foundations In Recovery Female is a female sober house in Tampa, Florida
Foundations In Recovery is a transitional sober home for alcoholics and drug addicts in recovery. Our sober home living offers a bridge between addiction treatment and independence. Our goal is to assist recovering alcoholics and addicts in need of a safe, supervised environment while building a strong Foundation In Recovery from alcoholism and drug addiction, as well as achieving personal, career, and recovery goals. We provide a sober home where our members can be successful and accountable for themselves and their sobriety. Foundations In Recovery, LLC is dedicated to creating a structured environment in which adults who need support, will learn to live free from the use of alcohol and other drugs.
Our sober home is in an ideal location. There are numerous small businesses in the area providing employment opportunities. We are also on main public transportation routes. Tampa offers wonderful educational institutions for those interested in advanced degrees. Churches and hospitals are within minutes. Our sober home location provides our members with an opportunity to continue to participate in a larger society while living in a safe, sober home that will help ensure lasting recovery and sobriety.
More About The Sober House
The following guidelines and policies are intended to promote safety, accountability and an environment for clean and sober living. Members are expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the FOUNDATIONS IN RECOVERY guidelines. Violations of any of these guidelines may result in fines, loss of privileges or expulsion from the program:
1. Abstain from the use of drugs and alcohol for the duration of your stay at FOUNDATIONS IN RECOVERY.
2. Submit a drug test and/or a breathalyzer when requested by either the director or resident manager. The member will pay the cost of a drug screening done as part of the intake process and cover the costs of drug tests given resulting from suspected program guidelines violations. Random urine analysis are administered at no expense to the member.
3. Remain employed or be receiving financial assistance while enrolled in FOUNDATIONS IN RECOVERY. If receiving financial assistance, be actively involved in volunteer work and/or be enrolled in and attending school.
4. Certain employment is counterproductive to recovery. Employment at locations which involve the sale and consumption of alcohol, and/or hours of employment beyond curfew, such as strip clubs, bars and graveyard shifts, are not acceptable places of employment. Members are responsible for ensuring their personal and employment schedules adhere to the FOUNDATIONS IN RECOVERY curfew policy and house meeting schedule. All members are required to be on the premises before 5:00 a.m. and after curfew.
5. Mandatory attendance at the weekly house meeting on Sunday. At the meetings, each member’s level of commitment to recovery is evaluated and discussed by the other members, chores are delegated, and grievances and disputes discussed and resolved.
6. Adhere to the program’s curfew policy: on the premises by 11:30 p.m. Sunday thru Thursday, and 12:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday for the first thirty days. Thereafter, 11:30 p.m. Sunday thru Thursday and 1:00 AM on Friday and Saturday. There are no exceptions without prior permission. Violations will result in a mandatory urinalysis and/or Breathalyzer at the member’s expense. Additional consequences may include fines, additional chores, loss of privileges, or dismissal from the program.
7. No overnight passes during the first thirty days in the program. Members who are in full compliance with all rules and requirements, may be eligible for an over night pass. An over night request form must be submitted to the house manager at least 48 hours in advance of the request date. All fees must be paid and chores completed prior to leaving on the overnight pass. The member will likely be drug tested at their expense upon returning from an overnight stay.
Sober Living Home Operator Information:
Phone: (813) 523-7163