The Solution House
4143 Saint Paul Street, Philadelphia, PA 19124, United States
Sober House Description:
The Solution House Mission is to provide a clean, safe, and sober living environment to homeless Veterans and individuals with addiction, social, or criminal issues, as a result of a substance abuse problem. The Solution House creates and provides program and training situations to enable these sober house individuals to break free of the cycles of addiction, and move from “welfare to work”. All of The Solution House’s programs and inventive business ventures ultimately attempt to transform former addicts into productive, independent, members of society.
Each Solution House Facility is a “self-sustaining entity”. Each sober house facility has a management structure and schedules that are in place in order to maintain the safest, cleanest, healthiest, and overall most enjoyable and educational facilities. General rules and regulations of the sober house will be discussed with you upon admission to one of the Solution House facilities. This structure allows individual suffering from addiction a sober, structured way of living that they can maintain as their recovery and personal growth continues when they are ready to leave the facility.
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Promote active client engagement and participation in recovery.
- Create opportunities to heal from addiction and trauma.
- Encourage individuals to make healthy choices to ensure physical, psychological, social, and moral safety.
- Respect diversity.
- Promote physical, spiritual, and mental health.
- Build connections to healthy relationships and community supports.
- Promote independence, responsibility, integrity, and hope.
- Support clients through advocacy and help them to find their own voice.
- Ensure confidentiality and build trust.