14 Shannon's Way, Wild Harbor Road, Falmouth, North Falmouth, Massachusetts 02556, USA
Sober House Description:
SoberFit is a sober house for men in Falmouth that offers a state-of-the-art designed home to those struggling with substance abuse. We are a unique and secluded luxury sober house that aims to provide resources guests may use to take a systematic approach to habit change by combining standard recovery practices with physical fitness and a healthy lifestyle, as well as ready access to the many treatment, therapy, and group support options that are available in the area (North Falmouth, Silver Beach vicinity).
SoberFit offers its guests a complete list of amenities to assure their comfort and well-being, and to allow voluntary participation in activities that promote health and recovery from addiction and the development of important life skills – all provided in a safe, supportive environment and with the guidance of trained specialists. Every amenity contributes to a package that gives the individual the best chance of overcoming his or her addictions, mental health issues, and behavioral problems.
- Weekly house meetings
- Random Drug Testing
- 12 step and non-12 step approaches to recovery
- Private and shared suites available; each suite has its own bathroom
- Comfortable beds with orthopedic mattresses
- Spacious living room with a fireplace
- Multiple Large screen TV’s
- Client office equipped with wireless high-speed internet and a 3 in1 printer
- All household essentials & linens included in price
- Full laundry on site: optional housekeeping service
- Full kitchen/dining room (coffee machine, microwave, refrigerator and freezer)
- Fully equipped fitness studio for CrossFit, TRX, rowing, and cycling.
- On site Pilates & yoga studio
- Steam room
- Free parking