349 Blake Dairy Road, Belton, SC 29627, USA
Certification: Not Certified
We do this using a three-pronged approach. The first is the Shalom Centre, a drug and alcohol addiction treatment center where women may stay for up to six months while undergoing treatment. Women needing additional support for long-term recovery step into the second approach: Shalom House. The House is a safe, supportive environment providing recovering addicts a place to transition back into society for up to one year.
The goal of the Shalom House is to allow women to complete the recovery process while adapting to daily life again to ensure long-term recovery.
Women at Shalom House are active in:
- Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous meetings
- Part-time or full-time employment
- Weekly Bible Study
- DSS Treatment Plan (for mothers with children)
- Continuing job training and education
- Relationship reconciliation