Rise Above Malden
47 Acorn Street, Malden, Massachusetts 02148, USA
Sober House Description:
At Rise Above, a sober house for women in Malden, our calling is to provide a safe harbor from which recovering individuals can heal and grow. It is our experience that those who are suffering in active addiction are wonderful people who are afflicted with a horrible disease. Addiction not only ravages the lives of those who are actively using, but also the lives of those who love them the most. We believe that structure, support, and community programs are the vessels by which our residents return to the stream of life.
Rise Above Offers:
- A team of men and women who not only got clean at a young age, but have also prospered in recovery. We share the belief that anyone can recover. We have traveled the world and seen thousands of individuals transform their lives.
- A network of accessible and affordable homes in the Greater Boston and Southern New Hampshire regions.
- Safe, clean, and updated living spaces. Our homes are gender specific and meticulously structured to facilitate the formation of healthy routines.
- A weekly house meeting where residents can share about how they are progressing in their recovery. Members of our team lead and participate in these meetings.
- A family atmosphere with no maximum length of stay. As long as residents follow our community guidelines, they are welcome to stay as long as it takes to transition into their own housing.
The mission of Rise Above is to provide a safe and structured springboard from which sober house residents can take action in their recovery program of choice. We believe that recovery from substance abuse is a lifelong process rather than a one-time destination. Action is essential to progress. Our sober house guides residents through these action steps and encourages the formation of holistic recovery routines.
Safety and accessibility are Rise Above’s number one priorities.