Renewal Sober Living
40 Mason Street, Worcester, MA, USA
Renewal sober living is a men’s sober house in Worcester ,MA
Sober living houses, also called sober homes and sober living environments, are facilities that provide safe housing and supportive, structured living conditions for people exiting drug rehabilitation programs. Sober houses serve as a transitional environment between such programs and mainstream society.
Sober House Resident Rights at Renewal House, Worcester Massachusetts
1. Humane care in the environment that supports your recovery.
2. Free from verbal, physical, emotional or sexual abuse in the sober house.
3. Be treated with dignity and respect.
4. Confidential sober living records that are accessible only to designated staff and which can be released to others outside of Renewal Sober Living only with your written permission.
5. Expected required services to occur at scheduled times and at designated locations in the recovery home.
6. Expect reasonable continuity of care based on services available in the sober house.
7. Be given sober living information regarding informed consent.
8. Receive information regarding cost of sober living.
9. Participate actively in your recovery in the sober house.
10. Receive support by the sober house operator.
11. Work when outside the sober house.
12. Engage in education and leisure activities.
Phone: (508) 981-3301