About Red Rock Recovery Centre
Red Rock Recovery Centre’s Structured Sober Living Program in Denver, Colorado is a gender specific, 12 step- based and rooted, peer-driven environment where our residents live for the duration of their stay. Residents live in a structured environment with an emphasis on 12-step immersion and practicing principles of recovery. In fact, we require members of each house to find a sponsor and engage in 12-step work, obtain employment, and become active members of their community.
Elements of our Structured Sober Living Program include the following:
- Peer and Staff accountability
- 12-Step Programs and Principles
- Assistance with Finding a Sponsor
- Weekly Food Cards for 12 weeks
- Daily Accountability House Meetings
- Supervised Gym Access
- Resume Building and Job Placement Support
- Financial Management and Coordination
- Probation and Legal Coordination
- Transportation both to and from Facility/House
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Frequent Outdoor Activities
Red Rock Sober Living homes are structured and staffed 24/7. Our residents have many opportunities to practice the life skills they are learning at Red Rock Recovery Center. The goal of our sober living in Colorado is to promote recovery, service, and a strong fellowship that will create an unshakable foundation for years to come. We also require clients to comply with numerous recovery-oriented standards.
These standards provide a format for clients to grow and evolve into strong, productive members of society. Standards include the abstinence from alcohol and all other illicit substances, attendance of daily house accountability meetings, as well as external recovery meetings, and respect for one another’s safety, privacy, and possessions.