Real Recovery House
5401 1st Ave S, St. Petersburg, Florida 33707, USA
Certification: Not Certified
Real Recovery Florida is based on the 12-Step principles of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous. Our goal is to provide men and women with structure and accountability while in early recovery.
Keeping a job and/or furthering education is something we required to achieve during a person’s time at Real Recovery. Incorporating the principles of 12 Step programs, meetings and steps add another level of accountability to help our residents rebuild their lives.
- Each resident must consent to and pass a 16-panel urinalysis and breathalyzer test at the time of their admittance.
- Upon arrival residents will meet with staff to set goals for sobriety, length of stay, and plans for the future.
- Residents must remain abstinent from all drugs and alcohol for the duration of their stay. Failure to do so will result in immediate removal.
- Residents are required 12 step sponsor with at least 1 YEAR of continuous sobriety.
- Residents must be present for a mandatory weekly house meeting at 6 pm.
- Residents must attend a minimum of Five 12 step meeting per week
Within 14 days of admission date, each resident must have one of the following
- 20 hours of work a week.
- 15 credit hours of school.
- 20 hours of volunteer hours a week