Real Recovery Bradenton, Florida
5025 26th St W, Bradenton, FL, United States
Sober House Description:
We aim to provide a safe and stable sober living environment with a strong community support system to help recovery house men successfully transition back into the REAL world.
At our sober houses, we provide our sober living residents with the opportunity to create a solid foundation for their recovery. Our sober living program provides accountability and community support that is essential for long-lasting sobriety.
- Upon arrival residents will meet with staff to set goals for sobriety, length of stay, and plans for the future.
- Residents must remain abstinent from all drugs and alcohol for the duration of their stay. Failure to do so will result in immediate removal.
- Residents are required 12 step sponsor with at least 1 YEAR of continuous sobriety.
- Residents must be present for a mandatory weekly house meeting at 6 pm.
- Residents must attend a minimum of Five 12 step meetings per week
Within 14 days of admission date, each resident must have one
of the following:
- 20 hours of work a week.
- 15 credit hours of school.
- 20 hours of volunteer hours a week
Sober Living Home Operator Information:
Phone: (941) 900-2610