Patty's Place 2
4601 Frankford Ave, Baltimore, MD, USA
Certification: Not Certified
Patty’s Place 2 is a women’s sober living house in Baltimore, MD.
Patty’s Place has two locations on Frankford Ave, Baltimore, MD. Patty’s Place was named after Patricia Ann Davison better known as Patty who was our mentor and founder, she passed away in January, 2013 and will be missed by all who knew her. She helped many women in there most difficult times. Patricia dedicated her life to the woman of Patty’s Place, her memory makes all of us dream a little bigger and try a little harder. So this and everything we do is to keep her dream and her memory alive.
It is the mission of Patty’s Place to offer adult women recovery residents a safe and supportive sober home environment for further addiction recovery and to provide opportunities to achieve and maintain an independent, clean, productive lifestyle. Patty’s Place will make a difference in the quality of women’s lives that are on a journey of recovery, learning to identify and achieve goals of being successful and productive. While we maintain a clean and sober environment we do not limit our facilities to just woman in recovery we understand that everyone might need a little help and support in all degrees of life. So our mission is to help anyone who is in need of change and is willing to do the work.
What do we offer?
- Live in house manager
- Public Transportation in front of the house
- Washer, dryer, microwave, cable, phone, computer and wifi
- A safe, caring drug free home environment
- NA/AA meetings within walking distance
- Support system
- Random urinalysis
- Available donated clothes
- Assistance with community job referrals
- Assistance with medical referrals
- Referral to one on one therapy with licensed therapists and psychiatrist
- Referral to addiction specialist