Pathways Sober Living
530 State Rd 67, Kiel, WI, United States
Certification: Not Certified
Sober House Description:
Pathways Sober Living program gives its sober living residents in recovery an opportunity to live independently in a supportive, non-judgmental home with other people in recovery. Our Sober Living homes have a house manager who provides guidance to all guests and ensures that rules are being followed.
The following rules are necessary for the safety and success of all guests of our Sober Living program.
1. No drugs, alcohol, violence, or overnight guests
2. Active participation in recovery meetings
3. Random drug & alcohol tests
4. On-time guest fee payments
5. Involvement in either work, school, or an outpatient program.
Sober Living Home Operator Information:
Phone: (920) 894-1374