Middle River Asheville
Middle River Asheville | Sober Living | Halfway House, 725 Merrimon Ave, Asheville, NC, USA
Certification: Not Certified
Middle River Asheville is a men’s sober living house in Asheville, NC.
OUR SOBER LIVING PROGRAM
Our sober living program is designed to implement everything our residents have acquired in treatment or through the 12-step recovery process. Our recovery program helps build self-esteem, personal responsibility and accountability in order to help in the process of rebuilding lives.
OUR SOBER LIVING HOMES
Our quality & safe sober living houses are located in and around downtown Asheville and are less than a 5 minute walk to the bus stop, easily accessible to public transportation and many places for employment opportunities.
What We Offer
We offer a wide range of sober living services, all individually designed to help you reach your full potential. Just a few of the things we offer, for example, are:
- Guidance and support in building a solid foundation for recovery.
- 2-3 random & ethical alcohol/ drug screenings per week.
- Access to therapists, addiction specialists, outpatient programs, primary care physicians, nutrition assistance programs and more.
- We monitor your progress in attending 12-step meetings and working with an appropriate sponsor.
- A house meeting every week.
- Progress letters for court, probation and alike.
- Bedding, pillow and a towel.
- Transportation from the airport or bus terminal.
Our Approach to Sober Living
We provide motivated Men a foundation upon which they may gain access to freedom from the bondage of alcoholism and addiction. We as a sober living community are committed to making the recovery and safety of our residents our number one priority. Our sober living homes in Asheville serve as a great, and often necessary, starting place in which residents can learn to live daily life clean and sober with the guidance of other individuals who have personal experience with the recovery process. Asheville has a very strong 12-step recovery community and is a great place to start your recovery journey.