Dover, DE 19904, USA
Here at Lydia’s Way, we will help sober house women achieve personal freedom from addictions and/or abuse. Our sober living will provide mentoring and life skills coaching in a transitional home environment.
Helping sober living women transition into independent living by offering:
- One-on-one mentoring.
- Financial Management.
- Assistance with gaining employment.
- Alcohol and drug education.
- Are 18 years or older, without dependents
- Are open to spiritual growth
- Are able to work and contribute financially
- Can make at least a 4-6 month commitment to our program