Homeward Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs, Colorado
2010 E Bijou St, Colorado Springs, CO 80909, USA
Certification: Not Certified
Sober House Description:
About Homeward Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs, Colorado
We are a safe, clean, and stable sober living for men and women who are motivated to overcome addictions.
We provide encouragement through case management, supportive services, and on-site managers. It is our goal to empower the recovery residents to overcome issues of addiction while integrating themselves into the community.
The Harbor House provides a co-ed residential addiction recovery program for motivated individuals who are currently homeless and battling addictions. These transitional housing town sober homes are located in central Colorado Springs. This first objective of the program is sobriety with a six week intensive treatment upon entering. After completion, the focus shifts to employment and self- sufficiency by offering educational and training services to ease the transition into job readiness. Upon graduating, clients are able to leave the program empowered with months of sobriety, a savings account, and community connections that nurture their success.
- Up to 18 months of transitional housing
- Intensive and compassionate case management
- Intensive outpatient and substance abuse treatments
- Counselling and group therapy
- Current or program graduated sponsors
- Life skills and employment restoration
- Healthy relationship building
- Family restoration
- Recovery support services
Am I Eligible?
- Is your current goal to become sober, self-sufficient, and live independently?
Sober Living Home Operator Information:
Phone: (719) 473-5557