Carla Vista Sober Living Omaha, Nebraska
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Certification: Not Certified
Sober House Description:
About Carla Vista Sober Living Omaha, Nebraska
If you are looking for a way to keep yourself on the right path after rehabilitation, Carla Vista Sober Living Homes in Omaha, Nebraska are here to help.
Our fully furnished homes are located in residential neighbourhood to help your transition into society be as easy and safe as possible. Our number one priority is ensuring our residents are comfortable and secure while living on our property. Carla Vista homes are located in close proximity to our mandatory 12-step meetings, making it simple and convenient to attend. Having a recovery program nearby helps keep residents attending the program, increasing the success of long term recovery.
In Omaha, Colorado, Carla Vista Sober Living Homes’ requirements are set in place to create a safe environment that not only keeps our residents on track for sobriety, but does so in a way that holds everyone accountable for their own actions. Prior to residency, Carla Vista requires proof of sobriety, as well as a background scan, to be sure our homes are a safe and secure environment to help you be the best you can be. While in recovery, having the knowledge that other residents and house managers will help you stay on track is a huge bonus for addicts looking to stay committed to sobriety.
When we chose our Carla Vista Sober Living homes, we made sure they were places anyone would want to call home. We offer a safe, comfortable, and beautiful environment for you to work on your recovery, reclaim your life, and rediscover your dreams.
Carla Vista Sober Living homes are located in residential communities, offer plenty of parking, and have close proximity to 12-step meetings. Men and women live in separate homes, with two residents per room. A house manager lives in each home and offers guidance, accountability, and support. CARRS and NARR, the Arizona Recovery Housing Association.
- Fully furnished living and dining rooms
- Fully furnished bedrooms
- Bedroom linens and bathroom towels
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Cable, Netflix and/or Hulu television
- DVD player
- Wi-fi internet access
- House computer
- House telephone with local calls included
- Outdoor patio
- Storage and parking
- Resident must be at least 18 years-old
- Pass move-in background screening, breathalyser and drug testing
- Daily house chores
- Full-time employment, school, or volunteer work
- Two weekly mandatory house meetings
- Two weekly mandatory house 12-step meetings
- 12-step home group
- Sponsor in a 12-step program
- Daily 12-step meeting attendance
- Service commitment within 12-step home group
- Random and scheduled breathalyser and drug testing.