Carla Vista Sober Living Colorado Springs, Colorado
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Certification: Not Certified
Sober House Description:
About Carla Vista Sober Living Colorado Springs, Colorado
When we chose our Carla Vista Sober Living homes, we made sure they were places anyone would want to call home. We offer a safe, comfortable, and beautiful environment for you to work on your recovery, reclaim your life, and rediscover your dreams.
Located in Aurora and Colorado Springs, our homes are located in relaxing residential neighbourhood, short distances from pristine nature, such as the Rocky Mountains, Garden of the Gods, and others. All of our Colorado locations are fully furnished and have on-site staff to encourage and support you on your journey.
Carla Vista Sober Living homes are located in residential communities, offer plenty of parking, and have close proximity to 12-step meetings. Men and women live in separate homes, with two residents per room. A house manager lives in each home and offers guidance, accountability, and support. CARRS and NARR, the Arizona Recovery Housing Association.
- Fully furnished living and dining rooms
- Fully furnished bedrooms
- Bedroom linens and bathroom towels
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Cable, Netflix and/or Hulu television
- DVD player
- Wi-fi internet access
- House computer
- House telephone with local calls included
- Outdoor patio
- Storage and parking
- Resident must be at least 18 years-old
- Pass move-in background screening, breathalyser and drug testing
- Daily house chores
- Full-time employment, school, or volunteer work
- Two weekly mandatory house meetings
- Two weekly mandatory house 12-step meetings
- 12-step home group
- Sponsor in a 12-step program
- Daily 12-step meeting attendance
- Service commitment within 12-step home group
- Random and scheduled breathalyser and drug testing.