Broad Highway Recovery
5706 Jasonwood Ct, Richmond, VA, USA
Broad Highway Recovery is a men’s structured sober living house in Richmond, VA.
Sober living houses, also called sober homes and sober living environments, are facilities that provide safe housing and supportive, structured living conditions for people exiting drug rehabilitation programs. Sober houses serve as a transitional environment between such programs and mainstream society.
Sober Living is an important part of an individual’s recovery journey. We believe that sober living combined with structure has the ability to re stabilize a person’s life while continuing on their path of sobriety. Below is a list of what our SSL program includes. This list is a general outline, and things may be added or taken away depending on each case by case basis. Recovery is not linear and we handle each client’s needs individually.
- Individualized recovery care plan
- Relapse intervention plan
- Frequent random urine screens
- Peer recovery coaching sessions two times per week.
- 12 step meeting accountability
- 12 step step-work accountability tiered system
- All meals included.
- Utilities, Water, Cable/WiFi, Laundry included
- Life skill building
- Resume building and aid in job search
- Gym membership
- Referrals to clinical services
- Legal and court documentation and appearances if applicable
Phone: (877) 487-1599